Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Contents Local Designs Gallery Gone

Oh Marc, web design wouldn't be the same without the occasional heart-attack. i've given up and come to the garden centre. It's your fault I'm eating chocolate cake right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcP View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm sorry about this problem, it was the result of an incomplete server update after a fault on the server (checksum data on the file content which is required by the Local Designs Gallery). I'm sorry I didn't spot this more quickly, it was a bit of a shock to see the effects of this bug if you had a large number of local files. We'll be implementing some remedial steps to prevent this happening again (e.g. a diagnostic check and server documentation update).

The problem appears to be fixed now - please let us know if anything is still not right.

Kind regards,

Marc

Also compared to the three hour wrestling match with windows update this morning, xara was easy peasy.

@Artyboots I think a job load of chocolate cake is in order for me right now too

It has been one of those days

Just a quick note to say that, any files downloaded while the problem was active , may now also get deleted as the program compares them with the (now correct) online checksums. By all accounts, though, it was not possible to download many files while the problem was active so hopefully this will not be an issue for anyone,