Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feedback Please

Thanks for all of that. My spelling is the pits but it has improved over the yaers ;-) It amazes me how you an look at something well over a hundred times (which in testing I must have done) and miss these points.
    I haven't done all your suggestions yet but I've done some. (I even corrected it and posted it again before I'd respelt Christopher as Christhoper !!!!)
    I've also adjust the 3 final images as they tended to fill the complete screen unlike all the previous images.
    The final swf file is 294 Kb so I'm very pleased with it.
    Regards
    Eric
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I miss the boat sailing on into the nothingness [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] ........or whatever you would like to call that effect on the first trial that we all saw. Other than that, it's really very nice Egg!!

Fast and well done and I like the background, it's perfect for what you are conveying here!!

Thanks for sharing your work with us!!

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Yes I liked the boat animation but I'm afraid it had to go due to the crawl it went at on older (slower) computers. The background is all your doing as it was your suggestion that one was missing. So thanks.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host