Quote Originally Posted by slavelle View Post
This was one of my primary concerns with the upgrade to the 365 model, among others, like the fact that you don't get to keep the upgraded things if you re-install. I asked early on when the first update came out for the Web Designer version if the updates for those Web Designer changes would find their way into the Pro version and the answer was a "yes" without a particular timeline. I think it's pretty disappointing that the cheapest program of the lot has features not yet available in the flagship application; the same updates that are not noted on the product update page of Pro but ARE on the Web Designer page.

This is REALLY disappointing, especially since the price has gone up so significantly compared to release time or any previous upgrade version I can recall ($99 -> $129 -> $179, the last of which I don't think has happened in the past, though maybe I missed it because I typically upgrade and don't check pricing after that).

An overall downer in my opinion and keeping me even more unlikely to upgrade my two licenses.
Your observation shows what many of us have discovered. Xara's focus is now on making websites. I know of 2 major issues where parts of Xara Pro were negatively affected - both by the actions of one person. Both times content on the user end was affected. This shows a weak and careless organizational structure. Having been working on computers for decades it has become clear to me that I have nothing I can do except move on. I, and many others, have spoken loud and clear and so has Xara.