Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Webdesigner Premium 11 - Catalog Offline?

Still working fine here Koko.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hello, i have this problem too. WDP 365 runing only offline mode, but internet connection work fine. I need use catalogue items and symbol ... and it - imposible. It happened today in the 11:30 PM (GTM +2). And This is bad for me.. and other guys...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenofflinemsg.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	114501

Submit a support ticket. I did about a few hours ago, but no reply yet.

I have an Ecwid account. When I type info in boxes, and hit generate the screen refreshes.
    when I do Paypal I put my email in then click insert it gives me the HTML notice. It's the same for all the form & ecommerce widgets.

Urbanformatinc, you're still posting the same problem in two threads, which makes it very difficult to follow. See HERE
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by URBANFORMATINC View Post
    I have an Ecwid account. When I type info in boxes, and hit generate the screen refreshes.
    when I do Paypal I put my email in then click insert it gives me the HTML notice. It's the same for all the form & ecommerce widgets.
    Hi URBANFORMATINC, for your statement about PayPal, are you in ECWID or Xara? If ECWID, that would be a question for the ECWID forum, If in Xara then I suggest you use the PayPal links in ECWID, they have their own procedures.

Ciao

Roly

Hi all,

We made a mistake in a DNS move which inadvertently stopped the site being accessible from some parts of the world - it should all be accessible again now, please let us know if you encounter any more problems.

Thanks,

Marc

Thanks for the clarification Marc
    Egg

It is back online, but its not downloading the mobile version of the website with the "R" designation?

How can I get all of the content on a cd, dropbox, etc.?

it is still offline for me. I am from germany. I use Webdesigner Premium 365