Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Update new sections on web page without reloading the entire page structure.

Update new sections on web page without reloading the entire page structure in Xara Designer Pro X11.
    How do I do it? It is not possible that every time you update information from any section of the page, you have to load the entire web when. Tell me please as I upload only the updated section and not the whole web.

Default Re: Update new sections on web page without reloading the entire page structure.

You could try using Utilities > Web Properties > Publish > Settings - Fast Publish.

So save lots of assets being republished, as Xara renumbers them, I also use Utilities > Names and add a Name in the format filename=<asset>.

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 01 October 2016 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Corrected path to Fast Publish
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Update new sections on web page without reloading the entire page structure.

Or:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	publish.png 
Views:	233 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	114477  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Welcome to TalkGraphics Jxhn

Xara does not let you publish individual pages. So your best bet is to use the setting Egg has posted a screen shot of.

Xara maintains a file on the server which it used to determine what changes have been made and will publish only those changes. What does take some additional time is after the publish, Xara deletes objects that have been replaced or deleted from the site. But publishing changes after the main site publish should be much faster when you have Fast Publish enabled.