Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default nivo slider or any slider?

When drag a nivo slider or any slider onto a page you have the option to stretch to fit you width but when i add pictures to it, it does not look right in the slider. is there a way to change the box that the picture gets copied to?

For instants my pic is 1334 x 264, i can stretch the slider to that size but if you double click to edit the pics you can see the picture is bigger than the box it goes into. How can i make the boxes that you drag and drop the pics into the same size as the pic so it looks right when viewing

Is there another alternative slider. I just have three pics that i want to automatically go to the next pic without any dots or numbers to change it your self. Is there a simple way just to somehow make three pics change with out a slider box?

Default Re: nivo slider or any slider?

I think all the sliders need to keep the same photo aspect ratio. For example nivo slider is 600 x 400 pixels. So trying to import an image thats twice the width but only half the height isn't going to work. I'll be back ...
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: nivo slider or any slider?

Not so straight forward as a slider widget but far more versitile:

LINK
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host