Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default my Graphics Gallery

http://almogifergan.wixsite.com/portfolio
    Hi everyone, this is my portfolio has been renovated, adding video blog directories and other works sites logos etc.
    Hope you liked, and of course hear your criticism. Thanks
    Last edited by Almogifergan; 29 September 2016 at 12:05 PM.

Default Re: my Graphics Gallery

Hello Almogifergan and Welcome to TalkGraphics

New members are not allowed to have links. I have not removed your links because I can see that you are a young designer who is getting started in design. But PLEASE do not post any more links until after you have been here a while and participated in some of the other forums and discussions. Otherwise we will consider you a spammer and delete you and your posts. OK?

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Hello Almogifergan and Welcome to TalkGraphics

New members are not allowed to have links. I have not removed your links because I can see that you are a young designer who is getting started in design. But PLEASE do not post any more links until after you have been here a while and participated in some of the other forums and discussions. Otherwise we will consider you a spammer and delete you and your posts. OK?
    no problem

Tell us more about yourself? Where do you live. How long have you been a designer? Stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Tell us more about yourself? Where do you live. How long have you been a designer? Stuff like that.
    Hello everyone,
    My name is ALMOG IFERGAN, 24 from Israel.
    I am 8 years Designer, Photoshop Ai InDesign and Flash, and recently started learning Cinema 4D.
    After military service, I've traveled all of Central America, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Belize, Mexico and Cuba, I have amazing pictures from the trip and I share them of my portfolio.

Hello Almog, Welcome to Talkgraphics
    recently started learning Cinema 4D
    We have a 3D graphics forum http://www.talkgraphics.com/forumdis...12-3D-Graphics
    where you can discuss 3D modeling and working with 3D software, feel free to visit, post questions, your interest, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Almogifergan View Post
    Hello everyone,
    My name is ALMOG IFERGAN, 24 from Israel.
    I am 8 years Designer, Photoshop Ai InDesign and Flash, and recently started learning Cinema 4D.
    After military service, I've traveled all of Central America, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Belize, Mexico and Cuba, I have amazing pictures from the trip and I share them of my portfolio.
    welcome
    Hello, Almog Ifergan, and to TalkGraphics.

TalkGraphics is a community whose heart is in Xara software, although we welcome discussions about a wider range of computer graphics.

Why not try the demo version (it's fully functional) while you learn Cinema 4D? My husband is proficient in both softwares, and he frequently posts on the 3D forum, where Mike Bailey is the Moderator.

Barbara B.,

Admin.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Tell us more about yourself? Where do you live.