Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Xara Web Designer - Navigation Bar

Hey guys,

I have a question about Drop-Down Menu (Navigation Bar)

Let's say I have a page in my website, that contains a Navigation Bar.
    Now, I have updates every day (called Revisions), which contains information about what has been changed.

1) [DONE] Button called "Select Revision"
    2) [DONE] Once you move cursor over the button > you see "Revision 1" "Revision 2" .. etc.
    3) [NOTDONE] Selecting yor revision will load the same page, but only the contents for the selected revision will be shown

Is it possible to make this in a single page or I have to duplicate the original one as many times, as the revision count is?
    Any tips (or suggestion) about how this can be achieved will be appreciated!

EXAMPLE:
    I want selecting a revision to load the contents in the same page or open a pop-up window, which will contain my contents.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ab1ee7ca386f4e93bde2eb38de02fc2b.png 
Views:	299 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	114450

Something like sub-page in the page maybe?

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Xara Web Designer - Navigation Bar

Is it possible to make this in a single page or I have to duplicate the original one as many times, as the revision count is?
    You'll need to duplicate the page for as many revisions you have, then change their content.

Now, I have updates every day (called Revisions), which contains information about what has been changed.
    You'll also need to ensure these pages aren't loading from cache to ensure the visitor is receiving the latest data.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hey Egg,

Thanks for the answer!

So in general, I will have to duplicate the page and rename it to change-rev1, change-rev2 ..etc. (for example).

When I create the "Select Revision" button and copy it to all pages, will it automatically update on all pages in case I make changes to it?

It will when you save & re-publish the site, if I understand your question correctly.

Oh! and I forgot, welcome to TG
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I will test it and post the results later tonight.
    Glad to be part of the community and thanks again!