Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Slideshow

Default Slideshow

I am using WD11P and would like to know how to insert a photo slideshow. I have searched various topics in this forum and it's not helping.
    The Xara help files are useless.

TIA

Default Re: Slideshow

Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    I am using WD11P and would like to know how to insert a photo slideshow. I have searched various topics in this forum and it's not helping.
    The Xara help files are useless. TIA
    Well Pieter, welcome to TalkGraphics nonetheless. Which slideshow? Rry the Online Content catalogue (Ctrl+Alt+I) and go to Photo Elements & Widgets > Photo Slideshows & Galleries (widgets) and pick one to load onto your page.
    Are you familiar at all with the concept of a Widget? Just double-click it and follow instructions.

I don't know how long you have have your application, so try this first http://www.xara.com/uk/widgets/v11/.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn,

Thanks for the welcome.
    pressing (Ctrl+Alt+I) open up an import window on my PC. So that did not help. The web link on the other hand, hit the nail on the head so to speak.
    I now have a working photo slideshow.

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    Hi Acorn,

Thanks for the welcome.
    pressing (Ctrl+Alt+I) open up an import window on my PC. So that did not help. The web link on the other hand, hit the nail on the head so to speak.
    I now have a working photo slideshow.

Thanks for the help.
    Pieter, my mistake. I had the application open and pressed Shift+Alt+I and still typed it down wrongly.

Glad you've got a slideshow working,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat