Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Having Trouble with view size?

For some unknown reason the website when viewed in a browser is so much bigger than in the program itself including the pictures???

I noticed when i go to export the website site it says export super site???? What is that?

Any new site or page now says export super site. how do i get it back to normal?

Any ideas i am going nuts

Thank you

Default Re: Having Trouble with view size?

Hey mrrush101. I assume you're using Xara 12 or 365
    Check this... At the bottom of web properties click the web export options . when the window opens, make sure the 'Conventional Website ' radio button has the dot beside it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	web-export-options-1.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	114290

As far as the site showing big in the browser, two things to look for off the top of my head, is your back ground picture set with the stretch on wide in sticky/stretchy ,,,,
    or is your web browser set to a higher magnification by accident. 'ctrl key + mouse wheel. I've done that by accident once or twice.

Default Re: Having Trouble with view size?

At the top of the screen make sure the Zoom Factor is set to 100% or just press 1.

It sounds to me like you are working at a zoom factor of less than 100% and so when you preview your site it looks large.

Supersite is a setting that lets you have your entire site on one page. I prefer the Conventional Website option. Basically Supersites while they can be really cool with lots of stuff happening, they can also take a lot longer for all the page objects to appear and this can drive some visitors away before your page has loaded.