Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default My Web Designer Premium 365

I just bought and installed the new Xara Web Designer Premium 365 (upgrade) product and also ran the content installer. No errors.

First thing I noticed was that the "Insert" menu item does not have a Font Awesome Symbols and Icons selection.
    What the heck?

I installed it on my windows 10 laptop.

Then when I go to the Support section, almost all the pages have such light colored type they were very hard to read AND I could find no way to start a Trouble Ticket. Very badly designed. I actually had to go to Google to figure that part out.

I probably own nearly every piece of software Xara makes so I do like their products, but who the heck is designing their website? I could do better in my sleep.

Default Re: My Web Designer Premium 365

Welcome to TG Big MikeAA.

Try Insert / Symbol to launch FontAwesome.

Are you talking about ~ Log-In and click Submit a Ticket:

http://support.xara.com/

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara-support.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	114158  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi -
    Well, will wonders never cease! Yes, there is a "Symbol" selection and it works as you say. Thank you.

I'm one of those literal guys who goes by the words people use and instructions with display examples. The picture in the instruction set definitely shows a different selection, other than just "Symbol" - it shows "Font Awesome Symbols and Icons" being selected. Evidently Xara changed it to the shorter title (smart) but it threw me for a loop. Sorry for the question now - my face is red but I'll get over it.

That Log-In and submit a ticket thing.... I log in but I see no "Submit a Ticket" selection anywhere. Can you describe where it is located please?

Thanks again.

Welcome to TalkGraphics Big Mike

Hello again Mike, go to http://support.xara.com/

In the top left corner there's a log-in section. Enter your Username (email) and Password and this leads to the page where you can send a ticket.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host