Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Amazon widget

Default Amazon widget

I maintain a client's website and he now has a video up on Amazon for sale and for streaming. He wants me to add this link to his website in the form of a widget but I cannot seem to find a way to do this.

Is there something I'm missing? I've found the Amazon widget in Xara but it looks like it's not as straight forward as that when it comes to Amazon .

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Peter.

Default Re: Amazon widget

Quote Originally Posted by PJH View Post
    I maintain a client's website and he now has a video up on Amazon for sale and for streaming. He wants me to add this link to his website in the form of a widget but I cannot seem to find a way to do this.

Is there something I'm missing? I've found the Amazon widget in Xara but it looks like it's not as straight forward as that when it comes to Amazon .

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Peter.
    Peter, take a snapshot of the required Amazon page and add this as an image to your Xara design.
    Add the Link to the picture so it opens into Amazon on a new page.

The Amazon widget is for Amazon Associates so I don't think it serves your purpose.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Peter, take a snapshot of the required Amazon page and add this as an image to your Xara design.
    Add the Link to the picture so it opens into Amazon on a new page.

The Amazon widget is for Amazon Associates so I don't think it serves your purpose.

Acorn
    Thanks, Acorn, That's exactly whaT I've done.

Works perfectly.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by PJH View Post
    Thanks, Acorn, That's exactly whaT I've done.
    Works perfectly. Cheers.
    Good to hear. Sometimes, a step back is what breaks the blockage.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat