Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Creating our own buttons using paypal

Hello

Hope all is good

Just need some advice on how to create my own buy it now button with paypal. It provided an entry when choosing the option to use our own buttons and to enter a URL. How can we be sure this will use my desired button if I entered the domain url.

I've basically created a simple rectangular button to match the site i'm working on, the button has a pop up which then shows a different colour button to make the user aware they are clicking on buy it now. Goes from white to grey when the mouse hovers over.
    Is their a simple way to simply paste a code to my button which will then direct the user to paypals website?

Also have one more questions, is access to the clients paypal account needed for this? looks like it is not needed however just wanted to confirm.

Hope that makes sense, thanks for your help again

Default Re: Creating our own buttons using paypal

I would use the PayPal button, mainly because people are familiar with PayPal and the PayPal Buy Now button will be more trusted.

The domain URL is probably needed to relate the button/widget to your site.

PayPal offers the option of using the visitor's PayPal account or major credit card.

Default Re: Creating our own buttons using paypal

That's true, hard not to agree with that and completely understand. So will maybe leave as it is, no problem. Thanks