Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xara Support for activation licence key. extra key? No Reply. Are they on summer

Hi,

Contact support at http://support.xara.com or if you have already sent a ticket please let me know what the ticket number is and I will lookup the status of it.

You can try it on another PC, support can deactivate a activated PC if you can't do it from your end.

Default Re: Xara Support for activation licence key. extra key? No Reply. Are they on summer

this activation farce, i mean procedure, is a nonsense
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Yes Frank you already said in post #3, try to add something constructive

Hey guys, I don't know if I responded to this but I just want to let you know in this thread that Xara jumped through some hoops recently to get my activation going properly. Shout out to Xara. It's an ongoing process to strive for excellence and it seems you guys are heading in the right direction.

Salute.

Howdy gents,
    This seems to be the right place to ask for help. Had a HD crash, installed a new HD and went to my PW backup file with 58 PW's listed but not one for my Xara photo & Graphic Designer 2013 program. After loading it on my Windows 10 upgraded computer it says the number I need is on the Xara case but I see no such number anywhere on the case? Is there another location for this number elsewhere? Thanks for any help.
    Bob C.

Bob - Please start a new thread with this issue. You will get more attention that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Bob - Please start a new thread with this issue. You will get more attention that way.
    Thanks Gary, will do.