Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: View Source

Question View Source

Hi Folks

I'm reacquainting yelf with the features of Web Designer Pro 365 after a few years away. I'm very impressed with the features.

A couple of basics have eluded me though, and I'm wondering if any expert here might be able to point me in the right direction?

Query 1: Is it possible to draw rectangle and 'round' the corners
    Query 2: Is it possible to view (and maybe edit) the raw html code that's generated when designing a page?
    Last edited by SteveP; 28 August 2016 at 04:22 PM.
    Thanks

Steve
    Kettering UK

Default Re: View Source

Q1: Yes, using the rectangle tool, create your rectangle & hit the Curved Corners icon. Adjust as required.

Q2: It is possible to view the page code simply by previewing and right clicking and select "View Page Source". If you want to edit the code open the html file in notepad or similar, edit & save. However this isn't really a good idea as the html code is re-written each time you publish your page/site from Xara which will overwrite any code you've previously amended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	curved-corners.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	114026  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: View Source

Cheers Egg

Much appreciated!
    Thanks

Steve
    Kettering UK