Bummed about how much the price went up for older users of Xara Pro versions.

Initial release upgrade from Xara Designer Pro 11 was $99, then went to $129 after the initial offer.

As of right now, if you have Xara Designer Pro, it's $179 to upgrade. If I had either Photo and Graphic Designer or the Page and Layout, or EVEN the older versions of Web Designer, I'd get it for $20 cheaper at $159.

I have two licenses for two users, so that increase from $99 - $179 costs me $180. Ouch....Like I say about Microsoft charging for Windows 10 after the first year of free: if you couldn't get someone to upgrade for free, why would you think they would upgrade for $100+? Same applies here - already was on the fence about the additional new features, now if will literally cost me twice as much to upgrade as it would have on release date.

Sad. Can't justify for the few things I'll get, especially since the in-year upgrades that DO come along are only good for the computer on which they are installed the first time (from what I've read). This will likely be the first year I pass in a while.