How long does it usually take to get service from Xara support? I emailed sales at Xara support last Friday asking to reset my activations. I currently only have one version activated now (Xara Designer Pro X9) on a Win7 machine that is currently rendering some video and I don't want to tax the CPU any more than it already is. My second install was on a laptop that crashed/burned under Win10. I tried to install on a new laptop with Win10 and got the 'activations exceeded' message. As I mentioned, I filled out the form on Friday with all the requested information. On Monday (today) at 6 am eastern time, I got a response that they needed my serial number. I responded immediately with the number and I have not heard anything back. I was working on a project on Friday when the crash occurred and now Monday has come and gone and I have not been able to complete the project as I cannot install the software on my new computer. I did not think it would take this long to correct this error. Any idea how much longer it will take? This is my first contact with support from Xara and I am disappointed in the response time.

Bob