Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Good dayi, I built New rooms, a UK version, and little enigma to find... Thank yo

Quote Originally Posted by glenngosack View Post
    I see you've made improvements to some of the rooms since I first looked - but I'm still only able to find 12 places to visit - I'll keep looking
    Yes Glenngosack, it's true and thank you for your participation. But I didn't touch the riddle, I added some rooms (finished now) and clues with rollover because nobody for the moment found the answer. (The principal hidden room). Every day I work on the site, I refine more details details and details (shadows under objects, placement, etc.), but the way to the hidden room has not changed. Read the blue objects it's the principal way for the hidden room to be "rich" ;-) Let me say to you a big thank you for your help and encouragement.

Kind regards
    Fab

Default Re: Good dayi, I built New rooms, a UK version, and little enigma to find... Thank yo

without giving away any hints - I've only seen:
    Cafe - Ouside of the house (with the 2 guys) - Garden - Garage - Kitchen - Office - Cave - Vault - Bathroom - Bedroom - Garden w/ witch - Living Room
    that still leave 2 areas (rooms) not seen - ( you said 14 places to find/see ) but I'll be darn if I can find them.
    Glenn

found what appears to be a music room - and finally found the clue for the hidden room - but can't find the trigger
    Glenn

Finally! - it appears the trigger wasn't working for awhile, but it is now - I tried 3 different browsers- but now it's fine. don't know if it was the site or me, but found all the rooms.
    Glenn

Fab,

I love your website, especially bathroom's music, can you tell me what's the song name, and may I ask when I clicked right mouse button why didn't show any resource information on it (because I just wanted to know the song name), how do you make it happened?

Best,

Alexia