Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Good dayi, I built New rooms, a UK version, and little enigma to find... Thank you.

Good day,
    I continued my site (I can't let go the software...) with more details in the rooms, built a UK version, added new rooms (Not accessible by the house like the others but with your eyes in certain rooms) I included a small enigma to find the secret room to be rich . (For the enigma, Rollover on the blue objects for clues - to change color of the rooms, Rollover on all the lamp - For the 2 new rooms, Rollover on certain objects).

http://www.fabriceplanchenault.fr

Thank you
    Kind Regards

Fabrice
    Always just for fun !

Places :
    Public place with bar - House alley (index) - Garden - Living room - Office - Kitchen - Room - Bathroom - Garage - Attic - and the Laboratory of the mad Professor and off course the room of the enigma solution...

Default Re: Good dayi, I built New rooms, a UK version, and little enigma to find... Thank yo

You are having TOO much fun. Love your design and your creativity.

Default Re: Good dayi, I built New rooms, a UK version, and little enigma to find... Thank yo

Thank you gwpriester.

Only Xara WD Premium 365 and the ENORMOUS content catalogue used... This software is like a game... I love it !

Fab

well I tried very hard to find the 2 rooms, but to no avail - rolled over everything I can think of - and nothing - must be doing something wrong.
    but love the site.
    Glenn

faut d'abord choisir sa langue
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Good day,

I'm sorry but all's ok. Tested.

Regards
    Fab

Quote Originally Posted by glenngosack View Post
    well I tried very hard to find the 2 rooms, but to no avail - rolled over everything I can think of - and nothing - must be doing something wrong.
    but love the site.
    Good day,
    All's ok - Tested
    Regards
    Fab

nb / Thanks for the site...

I absolutely love your website. I found the witch in the night sky flying over the house in the woods but not the other room. I am not going to bed until I find the other room!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, 'Oh s$%#t....she's awake!'

Quote Originally Posted by Abikadabra View Post
    I absolutely love your website. I found the witch in the night sky flying over the house in the woods but not the other room. I am not going to bed until I find the other room!
    Oh many thanks, it's too much.
    I have to say to you the truth, there are 14 different places to be discovered in this site...

Kind regards
    Fab

NB/ For your health go to sleep...:-)

I see you've made improvements to some of the rooms since I first looked - but I'm still only able to find 12 places to visit - I'll keep looking
    Glenn