Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: What is this font ?

not too thin, not too thick, we can see that the "e" and the "a" are differents, and the letters are more spaced out from arial or helvetica.
    Name:  Shosanna_mentions_Ada_and_Jean-Pierre_Mimieux.jpg
Views: 2024
Size:  7.7 KB

Spacing means nothing. That's just kearning.

Thanks for a slightly better image.

The image is lifted from Inglourious Basterds so there are bound to be more captions you can find.
    Try contacting the production company and asking them: The Weinstein Company.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Go here and see if any of these are what you are looking for http://www.identifont.com/find?similar=arial
    Oddly, MyFonts.com WhatTheFont search says there are no matches. I cannot believe that.

I found some resembling fonts but wich don't look really good for subtitles, i'm difficult
    thanks very much anyway, i continue my research.

Er, what about my screen shot? It matches pretty much exactly--at least as exact as the low-res screen shot of the font in question allows.

Oh, mwenz, i didn't understand. So what is the font in magenta ? seems very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas94 View Post
    not too thin, not too thick, we can see that the "e" and the "a" are differents, and the letters are more spaced out from arial or helvetica.
    So...

Here's another. The font is outlined in magenta with no fill so you can see your latest screen shot under it. Tracking is set to push the letter forms wider.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	capture-000134.png 
Views:	333 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	113950