Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: New Website with Xara Resources

Regardless of the surface scratches on the site, I think the idea of an outside source creating and culling new content for Xarists is legend, man.

I've PM-ed Ben and told him ("you", if you're reading this!) if he needs my sort of talents to move forward, to count me in.

Ideally, it could be a "zone" on steroids, the next generation, so to speak, what I think Gary P. and I were pushing: pro-community.

Someone has to do it!

Sorry if I'm speaking out of class, speaking for others without their consent, or stepping on any toes here.

I just see potential, and this makes my day at the end of an uneventful work week!

My Best,

Fred C - I would say myself. e.g. I myself created these designs.

XM-Ben - Change your page title to Xara Marketplace instead of Home.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Fred C - I would say myself. e.g. I myself created these designs.

XM-Ben - Change your page title to Xara Marketplace instead of Home.
    Yes, I think Ben should address the language, some of the basic formatting, but none of this is the Big Picture.

There's basically TalkGraphics right now for Xarists to hang out.

The Xara Xone is one big billboard for legacy writing and advertising now, and sledger's X-U imploded and the scraps are on Facebook.

Let us not forget to applaud Ben for hs effort, and help surrport it (?)

Maybe this should be moved, because it's larger than a web design chat.

Og-

Hi All,

Many thanks for all the support and suggested improvements please keep them both coming

Boy thank you for the reminder, really quickly put it up the second I saw your post

Any grammar/spelling mistakes if possible can you send me through a PM so I can make sure they're fixed.

digitalphaser, I didn't want to edit the code in anyway, I want it clear that all the content designs and site are made from within xara, and I don't think Paypal do a donate type of button. The one they offer is meant to be for registered charities etc.

Currently going to start small, think of zone on a Sunday morning (relaxed and sleepy ) But the idea for this came because I went on some template sites and searching for Xara yielded no results?

Currently there is only content regarding Web Design, hence the original thread placement, but there definitely will be more

Thanks XM_ben

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

I think that the site looks awesome, I quite like the comparison slider it may come in handy for a project I'm considering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.