Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Website with Xara Resources

Hi All!

Just launched a new site www.xaramarketplace.com , which has Templates, Designs, Articles and Widgets. These will have been created in the latest version of Xara, but should work earlier version.

Check it out, and don't forget to subscribe and follow us on social media!

Thanks XM_ben

Default Re: New Website with Xara Resources

Quote Originally Posted by XM_Ben View Post
    Hi All!
    Just launched a new site www.xaramarketplace.com , which has Templates, Designs, Articles and Widgets. These will have been created in the latest version of Xara, but should work earlier version.
    Check it out, and don't forget to subscribe and follow us on social media!
    Thanks XM_ben
    Ben, welcome to TalkGraphics. Normally, joiners are not allows to post external links. In your case, you appear to be offering a service to the Xara wider community so I am taking a punt. Mainly because you've actually used a Xara product to deliver your site!

Tell us about your idea and why we should be buying from you. A marketplace implies a group of vendors. How are you supporting this?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Welcome Ben. Looks like you are off to a good site.

Thanks Acorn and Gary,

Currently only Designs created by myself are published, there is another designer publishing her stuff ASAP, however it's not finished yet (I'm sure she'll post to say hello when it is), and possibly more...

Regarding the why you should, is hopefully because you find something you like, or you want to use! All of our content is made with Xara, and tries to be as close as the Xara real deal as possible!

Hopefully you like the site, and find the articles (which there will be more of) useful and content attractive.

Any issues please let me know, and now I have an account with TG, i will be trying to help out fellow users. E.g. I have written 2 articles so far both inspired by TG threads, hopefully TG users will find them useful.
    Many thanks XM_ben

Ben, nice site. You might want to add a favicon. By the way, you used to work for Xara, right?

I think this site may have been launched too soon, there are several spelling/grammatical errors in the text. Paying via PayPal does not work - fails to complete the transaction.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

XM_Ben
    Good site! Bay both of widgets. Thak you!

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    You might want to add a favicon.
    Looks much better now!

Beautiful site.

Two things:

1. I would have cleaned the HTML code. Many(>30) open and empty tags. Doctype is strange too.

2. Payment system does not seem to me safe. I would not bring my credit card details. I would replace it with normal PayPal button.

Quote Originally Posted by XM_Ben View Post

Currently only Designs created by myself...
    myself or me?

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com.../me-vs-myself/
    ~Fred