Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Inspect in chrome

Hi guys. Well I was just curious to test the inspect feature in chrome which gives mobile settings to emulate different devices. Try it on your website. But here is the issue. As you know xara websites for desktop are not mobile friendly unless it is made into one. So knowing that I tested both of my websites, one with xara (the pizza one) and the other with webplus. The webplus shrank to fit the different mobile sizes but the xara one does not.

This is not important and I am not trying to put down xara, just want to see why all other websites except xara ones do not shrink to fit the window?

pizza site
    another client site

Default Re: Inspect in chrome

Also here is one done by xara, as you can see using the inspect feature on chrome the site at 100% any mobile version, take iphone 6 will shift right and left and does not fit well. Move over it and the black
    circle appears and you can click and drag left to right.

http://previews.xara.hosting/fresh/

On real devices they fit the screen in the same manner. Which is too small when a phone is oriented in a portrait fashion.

Both the Pizza and Maya sites aren't mobile variants, just a single desktop site. Viewing it on either on an emulator or a real mobile device will just shrink the desktop down to a mobile device size, far to small to view on a small screen.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you Egg that is correct. But try my second example (top) post.

Persumably you're asking me to look at mayathechltd.com on a mobile? Fine, the site loads on my android phone basically as a desktop version, far too small to view on a mobile device without pinch and expanding the screen size and the need for horizonatal scroll bars.

Did you optomise the Xara site for a mobile screen?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I am asking you to look at the site that xara made. Please see below

Also here is one done by xara, as you can see using the inspect feature on chrome the site at 100% any mobile version, take iphone 6 will shift right and left and does not fit well. Move over it and the black
    circle appears and you can click and drag left to right. (see the scroll bar horizontally?)

http://previews.xara.hosting/fresh/

P.S. Never mind, apparently now the scroll bad is gone.

Can someone delete this thread please, since it was not useful.