Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default link required to download tutorial files for the book Xara Xtreme 5.

I know the link is given in the book but all it gives me is a confused list of pages and pages of Google suggestions. I would like to use the book to learn Designer Pro X 365 which I have just bought and need to download the individual chapter tutorials. If someone could clarify this and give me a suitable link I would be very grateful.

Default Re: link required to download tutorial files for the book Xara Xtreme 5.

No further help needed as I eventually found the downloads by wading through the google possibilities.

Tim

Default Re: link required to download tutorial files for the book Xara Xtreme 5.

Tim1

If you want to learn Designer Pro then you need to look at member xhris excellent video series on Designer Pro at www.xhris.digitalred.net. He has broken it up into various sections so you can easily find what you are looking for.

Ray

Thank you Ray, I have done that and as you say it is excellent!

Many thanks,

Tim