Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help! Can't get my mouseover layer to show up on the site

Some elements won't show up on my site. Please help me!

Here is the site online... ryansurratt.com

The file for xara is attached.

As you can see some of the buttons won't show up, some of the images, and the text is different.

What is going wrong. I also can't create a mobile version without everything duplicating as well.

Please help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Help! Can't get my mouseover layer to show up on the site

Hi Ryan, somehow you appear to have moved a lot of your page content to the Mouse Over Layer. It should be on the Mouse Off Layer. Only your button roll over images should be on the Mouse Over Layer

EDIT. No, you've managed to place the Mouse Over Layer below the Mouse Off Layer. Just drag the Mouse Over Layer above the Mouse Off Layer.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I had it that way before. It didn't fix it.

Also that doesn't make sense why the text is different and certain images aren't showing up. Please help.

What also doesn't make sense is that everything looks perfect in the preview and everything works perfectly. But when it is exported and opened in chrome it looks all jacked up.

You'll need to place the Mouse Over Layer above the Mouse Off Layer otherwise your buttons don't show the roll-over state (the white underline). I can see very little difference in the text in FF, Chrome, Opera, IE and Edge.

The only missing images that I can see is within the Flash Headshots section as I don't have that swf file but you should avoid Flash as it's now defunct.

I can't see any missing images.

The bottom left image on the zoom images doesn't zoom, should it?

Possibly delete the content of your site and republish it so it's a clean install. Clear the content of your browser, and Ctrl+F5. Can you see the site correctly now?

Can you supply a url of the site your publishing & giving you issues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surratt-edge.png 
Views:	66 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	113867   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surratt-chrome.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	113868  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surratt-opera.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	113869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surratt-ff.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	113870  

Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 13 August 2016 at 02:24 PM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you Egg so much for your help. For some reason it looks perfect in Edge but chrome is all screwed up. Very Strange. I tried clearing cookies but that didn't do anything. I don't know what the problem is.

Got it working! Thank you. Could you give me some advice on how to maje a mobile version of the site.