Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Choosable variant

Hi everyone,
    Apologies for two questions at the one time. Is there anyway to allow users to choose the variant they use rather than it being automatically selected for them? I'm trying to make a website which is a resource for interactive school whiteboards and I'd like the user to be able to choose, and try, different variants so that they get the one which most closely fills their projector screen.

Thanks in advance,
    Yorus,
    Robert

Default Re: Choosable variant

Not that I know. But you could publish three versions of the same site and provide links such as mysite.small mysite.medium and mysite.large

The process would be the same but instead of creating variants you would create three different sites.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post

The process would be the same but instead of creating variants you would create three different sites.
    ... and get a lot of headaches if you ever want to update the content!

Many schools are now replacing their whiteboards with interactive panels and they come in many sizes, I think that it would be best to let both the projector and panel adjust your webpage, they tend to cope well with most sites. Just out of interest, what will your site address be, only I will be promoting education resource sites from a site I'm currently working on which should be ready sometime in September? Are your resources for free, paid for, or a mix of both?