Hi, I'm running against the clock, trying to get a title animation exported as an AVI with a transparent background. The animation is 210 frames long. At first, I had the duration for each frame set at 0.04 seconds. It exported successfully but the uncompressed file was 13GB in size! My editing program would not accept it.

So then I shortened the animation to 3 x short clips, and changed the frame duration to 0.02 seconds each, hoping that the clips would be of a manageable size. In all three, it would only export the first 1 second (exactly) of the animation.

After a bunch of other problems, including access violations, and random "serious error, and Xara needs to close", I eventually uninstalled and resintalled Xara.

I went backto my first, full length animation, and this time changed each frame to 0.01 seconds, in the hope that the final file would be manageable.

Just like the previous three, it only exports an avi exactly 1 second in duration.

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

I need the title for a short film to screen on ABC television and the deadline is on me, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks