Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Framing images

Default Framing images

Can someone please explain how to set and format frames around images please. Can't seem to find it in the help text. Thanks.

Default Re: Framing images

Can you be more specific? What frames and where are these frames?

I think that frames with images can be scaled, and images can be dragged and dropped onto the sample image to replace the sample image.

Perhaps border is a better word. I want a coloured border around photos on each page. This is a standard part of the CSS box model, but for some reason I can't see how to create it here.

Maybe add a border in a separate photo editing program?

I'm not sure whether you want to add html/ccs borders or just create an image with a border. Here's how I'd go about creating a simple image with an equidistant border.

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks Egg. That is really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to produce it. It gets me what I want, so I'll work my way through the process later. I must say though that it seems a bit complicated by comparison to the CSS box model, where the image->padding->border->margin lets you frame an image with one or two clicks.

Thanks again

Les

Hi, here is how I put a border around a picture. Click on picture then right click on the frame color that you want from the bottom of the page and click set line color then from the set line width at the top of the page click on the width you want and you are done. You cannot however move the frame from around the picture, perhaps this suits your need.

Ciao

Roly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frame around picture.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	113797  

Perfect.