Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Designer pro 10 64 - Moving objects with left mouse button makes copys

Try re-installing the program.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

Default Re: Designer pro 10 64 - Moving objects with left mouse button makes copys

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    Have you tried running DP as administrator? you never know it can't hurt to try.
    THanks for the suggestion. Just tried but no luck. Going to try and update windows which i haven't don't in a while see if that fixes it. I have used this computer with this software problem free for the past year so can't understand why this issue came out of no ware..

It still sounds like a stuck key - one of the Ctrl keys on the laptop,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    It still sounds like a stuck key - one of the Ctrl keys on the laptop,
    Acorn
    I have tried all suggestions, including yours. This does not appear to be the issues, those buttons on laptop are working fine.

Does anybody know if there is a RESET on xara to put default settings you get when you first install the program?

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Farrelly View Post
    Try re-installing the program.
    This is what im going to do if I can't find a solution soon. Thanks

Under utilities menu - options on the mouse tab there should be a reset button - at least there is in the latest version.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365