Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Mobile Variant Not Working upon publishing

I have no problem with a delay. My problem, was the same reply twice telling me to adjust my browser. Your colleague very obviously never looked into the issue, but rather gave a generic answer, twice!

If you don't see a problem with that, I don't know what else to say.

Default Re: Mobile Variant Not Working upon publishing

Quote Originally Posted by Koko View Post
    I have no problem with a delay. My problem, was the same reply twice telling me to adjust my browser. Your colleague very obviously never looked into the issue, but rather gave a generic answer, twice!

If you don't see a problem with that, I don't know what else to say.
    Having worked in support, I know that what seems obvious to the person on the end of a support ticket is not always obvious to the person researching the issue. You can ask users to do things and often they do not, or don't understand.

It's always better to do what support says one more time and eliminate the possibility because it lets support move to another scenario.

Only a clairvoyant can know whether the support person didn't look into the issue. I guess they would find that (s)he did.

I try and give people the benefit of the doubt, it's a better way to be in life, as is refraining from name calling and assuming things that are probably wrong anyway. People are generally helpful.

I'm glad you don't know what else there is to say.

How about moving on with your website, now that your issue is dealt with?