Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 365 P&G Question: How Can I Have the Gallery Tabs Display Like P&G11?

Basically, my question is one about the upgrade, I suppose. While I appreciate all the new options, this new content seems to be all bunched up in the 'INSERT' menu rather than browseable in the galleries. I downloaded the content packs, but they don't show up after install. Did I install right? Does anyone know of a step-by-step to load up the libraries into the quick panels where they actually benefit my workflow more? lol I got all used to the galleries on the right side, but now i have to double menu into this stuff.

Also of note, I noticed TONS of missing stuff that used to be in P&D 11 doesn't seem to be in either the new window/selection menu or the old gallery tabs...Call me crazy, but the demo files always inspire me to try new things when I go back to them, especially the demo illustrations. I still am in awe by the Oil-style vector painting that was in the demo files...

EDIT: I wonder if I can solve this issue by somehow combining my old 11 insteall with 365 install?
    See my some of artwork and hear some of my music at www.kniteforcerevolution.com

Default Re: 365 P&G Question: How Can I Have the Gallery Tabs Display Like P&G11?

Open the design gallery, right click on the top item and select download all. If you have other items in your old design gallery you can use add disc files to add the folder containing the items you want.
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365