Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default change proportions of Hover Zoom Widgets

Using Designer Pro X ( 365) (12)
    I want to use the zoom widget on several images of different proportions.
    I have tried using the instructions that come with for instance, Standard Zoom but not successfully.
    It seems that it can only be 'resized'
    Anyone else had this problem ?
    Thanks in advance for any help available.
    David

Default Re: change proportions of Hover Zoom Widgets

Hi David, the zoomer widget only appears to have a 4 x 3 proportions in either portrait or lanscape. I can't see a way of changing it from any other proportions other than the default 4 x 3
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: change proportions of Hover Zoom Widgets

Thanks Egg. I thought it worth asking but really didn't think it could be done. I want to display a lot of oil paintings which unlike photographs are mostly of odd proportions. I shall probably create black rectangles of the right proportion, drop each pic in to fit in one of the dimensions and have some black 'overflow' for the rest. A long way around but I've done this for slideshows quite successfully. Works well on a black background. A lot more work than just dropping pics in to autoreplace :-( So if anyone else has a suggestion I'd welcome it.
    David