Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Slideshow widget 'jumps'

Hi all

Todays question is around the Xara slideshow widget.

I have completed a slideshow and all looks good apart from the transition at the end of the slideshow to restarting at the beginning - it appears to jump from the last slide to the first, so clearly the tran

The only thing I can think of is adding the pictures twice so that the show runs longer before repeating, but obviously this will increase the file size.

Anyone else encountered this and found a pragmatic way around it?

Default Re: Slideshow widget 'jumps'

Which Widget?
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn

Its the new Xara slideshow - the very first one on the menu, it is simply labelled as the 'Xara slideshow widget'.

Hi nobbyy, after you have opened the widget click on technical settings then go to transition time. The slider and box show up to 5 seconds , but manually put 15 seconds in the box and that seems to work. I have not tried other lenghts of time but perhaps it takes them.

Ciao

Roly