Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Jot Form Contact Form

I'm using Web Designer Premium 365. Jot Form contact form works great on the desktop variant but, it doesn't show up at all on the mobile variant. I've tried resizing it to fit mobile site, I've tried editing jot form to a form size 400 px and I've tried creating a new contact form with a form size of 400 px. It does not show up in the preview and it doesn't show up when I load the site. Suggestions?

Default Re: Jot Form Contact Form

watching this post

Could I suggest you upload your example file into TG?

If I were using JotForm, I would create a separate form page and design JotForm to return an adaptive form.
    In each Variant I would then use an IFRAME to pick up the form page so that as a viewer enters details and changes orientation or viewport size, the data remains visible across all transformations.
    Basically, one form, three views.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I Have been trying it for a while for my clients. I usually did 2, one for mobile and one for desktop. However now jotform is responsive, so it adapts to the size of the screen, you just need to make the height big enough so when the form gets filled and there are errors then it has room to grow. I say post your xara file here and let us have a look.

I wish Xara would have their own form solution in house instead of using 3rd party apps.

When I used WP it had its own hosted on Serif servers and worked great

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJohn View Post
    I wish Xara would have their own form solution in house instead of using 3rd party apps.
    When I used WP it had its own hosted on Serif servers and worked great
    Forms require server-side programs. Typically, these are PHP, although others are possible. MagiXara don't offer Apache servers with CPanel or equivalent access so hosting your site through them forces you to a third-party solution.
    MagiXara seem to stuck in a time wrap of their own manufacture.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat