Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mobile site not updating

I have now started the Flare Template 3 times and am having the same problems - changes on the main site not changing on the mobile site. So I started again and carefully made changes to make sure I was not doing something wrong.

I loaded the Flare site, went to the top and with the text tool - and because I have not been able to get the text to change on the mobile site - I clicked in the middle of "LENSFLARE" at the top of page. I did not delete or in any way make any other change to that page. I typed the name I wanted to use and then deleted, one at a time, the oirginal "LENSFLARE" letters that were on each side of the name I input. Went to the mobile site and nothing had changed.

I did make changes to the picture and the type in the left hand column and those did change in the mobile site. However, when I make changes to the right hand column they do not go to the bottom of the mobile site under what was already in the left hand column but instead come up to the right of that right hand column and to the right of the mobile site.

The only way I can get the mobile site to look right is to completely rebuild it from scratch - not what one expects to have to do when using these "R" sites.

Is there some "refresh" or something that one has to do after making changes? If so, why do some things change and others do not?
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Default Re: Mobile site not updating

Does this help:

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Wow - tks Egg - now understand about the name at the top and how to get it to each page on both main and and mobile site.

I continued working with the site and found the right hand column of the first page of the site did not copy to the mobile site but that column with pictures show up well to the right of the mobile site. I manually put it under the left column on the mobile site.

I then went back to the main site and duplicated that first page, made my changes to it, renamed and the right hand column went below the left hand column on the mobile site as it is suppose to do. I then duplicated that page, renamed it and made my changes and they also went where they were suppose to on the mobile. I guess I somehow lost the ability to go to the mobile site on the first page but don't understand why, if so, that when I duplicated that page I didn't have the same problem on those duplicated pages. A mystery we will never solve, I guess.

But I learned a lot here and will go see if all previews as it is suppose to.

Thanks much for your time - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

My pleasure
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host