I sure as heck hope Xara can settle on one freaking name for the "X365" product. From the Xara Website ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X365 Website.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	113452

And I think "X" stinks. Too little info. Here's an example I really dislike - at the top of the tool when opened you see the light blue square with a white "D" and to its right it reads: "Xara Designer Pro X" followed by the file name.

Name:  X365 ribbon.JPG
Views: 399
Size:  9.2 KB

To me, simply saying Pro "X" is inadequate. Is it "X"10? "X"11? etc. Logically, wouldn't "Xara Designer Pro X" have been the initial release and have been prior to "Xara Designer Pro X10", and "Xara Designer Pro X11". Well, turns out the true name is really "X12". Not "X" and not "X365". Go to Xara > Help > About Xara Designer Pro X ... WoW! Guess what? The name is actually "Xara Designer Pro X 12.2.0.45774 DL x64 Jul 1 2016". So there you have it. This product is "X12".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara About.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	113451

Why does this bother me? Because I now must have X11 AND X365 (excuse me ... make that "X" ... ah, "X12") open in two monitors. Why? because the Publish Website Profiles from X11 did not get imported into X365 (oops, make that "X" ... nope - "X12"!) and there is ZERO ability to export/import this information. There MUST be an export/import function. Copying and pasting this info from "X11" into "X12" for all of my numerous websites is archaic not to mention time consuming, and its non-billable time!

OK Xara, time to step to the plate with your promise of patch releases for "X" / "X365" / "X12" and get an export/import function available.