Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Where did they go

And can I get them back?

Has Xara made the mistake MS has been doing by coming out with a new update and the way it is used is totally different than the past? Have I bought the new update and have to totally re-learn how to use it? If so, I pass - give me my money back - I am too old to learn all new.

I just opened 365 and was going to look at the new websites and the way it is now I can't even look through them. I now have a "Local Designers Gallery" instead of the "Designs Gallery".

Is there a way to put things back to the way they were? - jb
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Default Re: Where did they go

You need to right-click and download all to get everything back to what you want. It will take a fair time.
    What you have lost is the More... > Find... mechanism.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Right click on what, Acorn?

OK - found it. Is that the only thing I need to download or are there more? Also, how long with it take downloading at about 1.5/sec?

Edit - Got all of those - anythings else I should download?

Also, the old X11 had an R beside the websites that were for regular, mobile, etc. Don't see that here now - are all of them now R sites. I do see one that is a supersite, however.

tks - jb
    Last edited by jeb; 15 July 2016 at 11:38 PM.
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

I concur. This new 365 is bonkers. I am hardly a new user. My first version of Xara was 1.5. Generally I have been pleased with each upgrade but to strip the gallery without a general sampling of all the possibilities is insane. I can't find where all the goodies I have purchased in the past from Xara 11 and before to import them into this new version. I will give this a few more tries but then I am going to want my money back and I will simply reinstall version 11.