Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 365 and Shape Gallery...

I'm curious...are the extra shapes like the multi-corner-control rectangle features that will stay in after the expiration? They aren't exactly 'clip art' or any kind of resource other than a tool, it just seems it's not directly inserted into the program at this point...is it going to go away if I don't up my subscription and if so, how can I keep those shapes?
    See my some of artwork and hear some of my music at www.kniteforcerevolution.com

Default Re: 365 and Shape Gallery...

Not sure but I think what you Import from the Online Content Catalog is added to your Local Designs Gallery. Whether or not it remains there after 365 days I don't know and to be honest, I think this is still under discussion.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

You can right click on any folder in the local designs gallery and select download all and the content of that folder will be downloaded to your HD. Once the content is downloaded it will always be accessible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    Once the content is downloaded it will always be accessible.
    I would add: Make sure that you back up the contents to an external hard disk for later retrieval in case of a mishap.

If they are saved locally then yes.
    The problem arises when you have not got them anywhere, uninstall and re-install on a new machine after the guarantee period. Then you have your original application (with bug updates), no on-line access, minimal Local Designs gallery content and a raft of design files that while you may have the resultants of the Smart Shapes in place you cannot readily recreate any of them, especially if you have transformed them into something else.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat