Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Text box moving under navigation bar

I've nearly finished a web site. When checking for errors I found a text box was underneath the navigation bar when viewed on the web. It is a vertical navigation bar and the text box (with words and pictures in) is about a cm underneath the navigation bar.

The page shows perfectly on Xara Web Designer Premium but on the web I have this problem, I've tried everything I can think of. None of the other pages have the same problem. The page is set at 960 x however long the page needs to be. The dotted lines of the text box are well within the page background.

When you load the page on the web it looks OK for a moment and then the text box 'hops' behind the navigation bar.

Any ideas? Sods law it is the longest page on the site!

Default Re: Text box moving under navigation bar

Can you post a screen capture or the actual page?

You can right click in the pasteboard on the page in question, select Copy Page and then created a new web document, right click and select Paste > Paste Page. Then attach the page.

Here is the page from Xara Web Design Premium

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Software screen shot.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	113401Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Web screen shot.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	113400

The only clue I have is that the pictures stay but the text moves. There is more space between the text and pictures on the web. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Software screen shot.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	113399  

The fault is visible in the screenshot but can you attach the web file as Gary suggests
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg, see post #3 in the following thread http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...navigation-bar

Ciao

Roly

Cheers Roly, appear to have a duplicate thread going on here
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host