Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Putting photos/pictures on a web page

I am finding I am having to set every photo to Repel Text Under so the text goes around the photo. Is it possible to set this as a default setting?
    Also for these photos I am having to set each one as Anchor To Text so that when I delete some text or a photo above, the pictures below stay with the text. Again is it possible to set this a default so I don’t have to keep doing it?

Is there any difference between just pasting a photo on to a page and Insert>Image>From File? Any advantage?

Default Re: Putting photos/pictures on a web page

Janet

The only way I can think to do what you are asking is to select several photos at one time and apply the repel settings. No way to do this by default that I know of.

Adding photos can be as simple as drag and drop the photo from the desktop or a folder in the File Explorer onto the page, or onto another photo to replace the current image.

I never thought to selecting several photos together and setting the Repel text, perhaps it would have occurred to me a few years time! Thanks for the idea.