Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Font Issues

Ok, I was working on a Flash website on one Macintosh, and it bombed on me. Luckily I had the stuff backed up so I went to a different Macintosh and started working on my site.
    My problem is, the type is all messed up, it is still the same font. It just doesn't line up where it is supposed to. Either the size of the font is off or the leading is off or maybe it is a substitute font for the one I originally had.(but still the same name)
    I'm not sure, but I really don't want to go through and adjust all the type on my project.
    Does anyone know what is going on or what could be going on. Any ideas would be helpful.
    Thanks,
    Nicholas
    IP

Ok, I was working on a Flash website on one Macintosh, and it bombed on me. Luckily I had the stuff backed up so I went to a different Macintosh and started working on my site.
    My problem is, the type is all messed up, it is still the same font. It just doesn't line up where it is supposed to. Either the size of the font is off or the leading is off or maybe it is a substitute font for the one I originally had.(but still the same name)
    I'm not sure, but I really don't want to go through and adjust all the type on my project.
    Does anyone know what is going on or what could be going on. Any ideas would be helpful.
    Thanks,
    Nicholas
    IP

Ok I figured it out, I just had to get my fonts out of the systems folder on my broken mac, which I luckily had backed up as well.
    Valuable lesson!
    BACK STUFF UP!!!
    Nicholas
    IP