Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Where is everything?

Hi All

Mystery solved. I gave up and came back to my work two hours later. The Online Content Gallery had populated with thumbnails by then. Sorry all, but I have never had to wait like that before. It just looked like everywhere was almost empty.

Thanks for the tips Frances x

Night night all.

A

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    In the Local designs gallery you will see folders for first look, components etc these mirror the folders in the content catalogue (except for the stock images and stock illustrations folders for those with DP) When you download something from the content catalogue this is where your downloads get stored. As has been mentioned you can right click on the folders and download all this will do a bulk download of all the content in that folder in the CC. Some of the template folders and particularly the websites will take some time.

The beauty of this is that once downloaded all this content is on your hard drive and you no longer need an internet connection to access it

Default Re: Where is everything?

Quote Originally Posted by angelize View Post
    In the Local designs gallery you will see folders for first look, components etc these mirror the folders in the content catalogue (except for the stock images and stock illustrations folders for those with DP) When you download something from the content catalogue this is where your downloads get stored. As has been mentioned you can right click on the folders and download all this will do a bulk download of all the content in that folder in the CC. Some of the template folders and particularly the websites will take some time.

The beauty of this is that once downloaded all this content is on your hard drive and you no longer need an internet connection to access it
    ... and with a simple right click and the choosing of the "Download" option, you can download them to your hard drive while you keep working. (on my slow internet connection, just left the program open overnight to download the lot of them)