Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Lightbulb Finally got all contact buttons working as they should :)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mobile.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	113266

Just a plain pic but whatsapp, messenger, direct call and sms, and facebook are working on the mobile variant.
    Opening in apps on mobiles where possible, facebook resorts to the mobile fb website.
    Only broken part left is whatsapp app on IOS, i have no code for starting that.

Here are the codes, all are put in the "website/email" link in webproperties of the corresponding graphics. (leave autocorrect box OFF)

telephone/sms: tel:06-87xxx988 (with or without your country prefix e.g. +31) the mobile will present a menu to call-sms-add contact-etc.

facebook mesenger: http://m.me/4587854xxx5455 (facebook numerical ID) (sorry...forum keeps autocreating a link in this post)

Whatsapp (IOS status unkown, android o.k.) whatsapp: intent://send/YOURNUMBER#Intent;scheme=smsto;package=com.whatsap p;action=android.intent.action.SENDTO;end (YOURNUMBER is just your whatsapp phonenumber known to whatsapp)

Just wanting to share something I almost broke my brain over last weeks cheers!
    Oh, and I love all the animations and timers you can set for them, really great!
    IP

Default Re: Finally got all contact buttons working as they should :)

Quote Originally Posted by Red14 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mobile.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	113266

Just a plain pic but whatsapp, messenger, direct call and sms, and facebook are working on the mobile variant.
    Opening in apps on mobiles where possible, facebook resorts to the mobile fb website.
    Only broken part left is whatsapp app on IOS, i have no code for starting that.

Here are the codes, all are put in the "website/email" link in webproperties of the corresponding graphics. (leave autocorrect box OFF)

Just wanting to share something I almost broke my brain over last weeks cheers!
    Oh, and I love all the animations and timers you can set for them, really great!
    Hi there I am new to this forum and I really like your efforts thanks for sharing this I will definitely try this thanks again.
    IP

What software program do you plan to try this in Billyjhnson? Just curious why a new member wants to post something in a 5 year old topic?
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    What software program do you plan to try this in Billyjhnson? Just curious why a new member wants to post something in a 5 year old topic?
    Sorry for the post, Because I am looking for that kind of info So I posted.
    IP

Sorry for the post, Because I am looking for that kind of info So I posted.
    Fair enough. We get a lot of spammers who post in old threads and we are usually suspicious when someone does.
    IP