Decided to tackle skinning one of my favorite music programs called Caustic by Single Cell Software.

I'll be posting updates as I reskin the various synthesizers and effects devices to be based off real devices that do similar things (for instance, the DS8 shown here is heavily based off of Korg's ES-1 Mk II sampler since they are fairly close in sound.

I plan on doing all the graphics first and then will break apart the knobs and displays into pieces so they're usable by Caustic (knobs/knob pointers are on a separate layer, for instance, as well as all alpha numeric displays).

Here's the first couple of effects (there's 24 I think?) which I based off BOSS guitar pedals.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pedals_assortment.jpg 
Views:	442 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	113232

Here's Beatbox, which I changed into DS-8 (as mentioned above).

Name:	beatbox.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	113233

And here's Bassline, which is based off Roland TB-303 ( opted out of going too close as Roland has license agreements for the likeness of the unit with other companies, so I'm trying to get close without outright putting myself in legal troubles!)

Name:	bassline final.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	113234

I will post the rest of the other 16 machines (including a modular synthesizer with about 30 components to it) and effects here as they become finished before I rasterize them to insert into Caustic.

EDIT: Please note, I have no control over knob placement or sizes. That is determined by the software and not me.