Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Pixabay images

Default Pixabay images

In Pro365(x12) the online content catalogue shows only three pages of images instead of the amount the Pixabay site shows for the same search.

Is XARA limited to use royalty free images?

Could someone from XARA comment on this?

Hans

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Pixabay images

Hi Hans, I asked Xara support this same question and the answer I got from them was that this is a limitation that Pixabay sets in their API. Basically Pixabay allows Xara to let its users to access some of its content directly through the program and in return Xara provides a link to send you to the pixabay site for more.

I already had an account at Pixabay and I think that the Xara integration will still be a handy addition. If I need something quick I'll start with a xara search first and then If I still don't find what I need then I have the pixabay site boomarked The pixabay site also offers a selection of sizes and formats that Xara can't. And finally The pixabay site also allows users to directly thank contributing artists and photographers for their work via likes, comments and even a buy a coffee button if you wish to make a small donation and yes this money does go to the artists/photographers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Pixabay images

Thanks for asking Frances,

I do have a pixabay account so there's no problem for me.
    I simply was wondering if there is a limitation within Pro365 and so it is.
    Too bad,as it will limit other users finding royalty free photo's buried in this great database.

Hans