Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara swf export & Google Swiffy.

Just in case it was missed in another thread I posted, Google Swiffy is being discontinued as of July 1st 2016, so you'll no longer be able to convert Xara Flash animations to HTML5 via this route.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Xara swf export & Google Swiffy.

I've been using Xara Flash animations for a while now, but would like to convert them to HTML5 so that they show on iPad and non-flash browsers. With Swiffy gone (not that it ever seemed to work for me) what route would our Xara experts suggest using? Preferably a free or very cheap option.
    Thanks.

I can't suggest any alternative software. I think you just need to accept that Flash is dead, even on the basic level that Xara created it.

There are html5 animation (etc) software titles out there but I'm to long in the tooth to be bothered going on a new learning curve.

However, if you find an alternative, please let me know
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks Egg,
    I'm with you on the 'long teeth' scale
    But I do enjoy playing with little animations. Nothing exceptional, just fun stuff.
    I'll have a look and see if I can find anything interesting. If I do, I'll let you know.
    Think I'll suggest Xara including an HTML5 animation tool or at least a conversion tool in the next release.