Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Need help with script within adaptive sites

I'm new in creating WEB-Sites and so far it works out well with a site for Holiday Apartments.

I created 3 adaptive sites, one for tablet, one for Smartphone and another for 17" PCs. you can visit on www.atelier-faakersee.at
    To see what I'm talking about please select "Buchen" and enlarge/shrink the explorer Window

So far it works and I was satisfied with - until I had to connect to the platform easybooking.com.
    I received a Java script and embedded it in a Container in the Body and another line in the Header of the page.

at the iPad (tablet) size Window you reach the easybooking site (this container is the first of the 3 containers for the different views in the HTML code), but on the other 2 window sizes you can't. I estimate that it has something to do with hiding the other views of the window while in iPad mode, but don't have enough know how to find out what to do...

Can somebody please help an tell me what to do and how to enable the other page sizes to show the same as the one does? You can check it by enlarging or shrinking the size of your explorer window and see that the booking "screen" can only bee seen in the medium size, not in the smartphone nor in the PC size.

I was thinking of creating something like an iFrame on each of the 3 page-views and call a centralized html page with the code I received... could this work out - and if yes in which way?

Christian
    Attached Files Attached Files