Most of #Metal Buddha's problems were due to Xara's brushes that he used. I for from my own experiences is that they cause problems in both eps/PDF when exporting. I agree with your comments about making each badge into a ClipView/Clipping Mask before exporting as I do that myself. Your comments about resolution are correct, #Metal Buddha, didn't say the size of the vehicle wrap so I just went with the page size of his drawing in the case of the R/Hand side was A3. If it has to cover an area of 6' x 4' then he should compensate for that by making the bitmap copies at a DPI of 600. Again some of the other areas which would cause me concern would be some of the line widths inside the badge's were at the size given in the drawing were 0.06 pt. These lines would/maybe be exported in both .eps or PDF but would not be seen. I think this happens around 0.2 pt in a PDF but can't really remember at the moment. What he has done, is a huge amount of work, to give you an example in the giraffe's the texture transparency has over 600 lines in it!