Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Please Review My Website Design

hi

i'm still training but i designed for now two websites and i need your opinion about designs to know what's my mistakes and what i can add for design

my first design https://www.behance.net/gallery/3865...oper-Portfolio

my second design [link removed by moderator]

and Thank you
    Last edited by gwpriester; 02 July 2016 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Copyrighted material

Default Re: Please Review My Website Design

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I have removed the second link you posted with material from Game of Thrones. While I understand that this is your redesign of their existing promotional materials, it may be a violation of their copyrighted images unless they have specifically given you permission to use the images.
    Gary W. Priester
    Mr. Moderator Emeritus Dude
    , Sir

gwpriester.com | Custom-Stereograms.com | eyeTricks on Facebook

Default Re: Please Review My Website Design

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics

I have removed the second link you posted with material from Game of Thrones. While I understand that this is your redesign of their existing promotional materials, it may be a violation of their copyrighted images unless they have specifically given you permission to use the images.
    Hello, Saeed,

and I'm sorry this welcome to tg is a little frosty, but your first post cannot contain links. This is spelled out in the rules when you become a member, which sadly very few people read.

I will allow this one. But no more posts until you have contributed to the forum at least twice, okay? I think that's fair, and member aren't in the business of just helping out people who post. TG wants and needs more sharing, along with good questions.

Sincerely,

Barbara B.,
    Administrator
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com