Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Who am I ???

Who am I ??

I am a big programmer and all - But I can't get rollovers to work
    I run a big famous software company - But my mommy won't let me use the computer
    I travel the world, all the time - But I can't write a sentence without errors
    I ask for advice - But I flame those who respond
    I like to whine for help - But I think it's a crappy place because I really get some
    I am showing MY NEW COOL SITE to everybody - But it's my friends site and it's no site at all
    I am a big frickin' Webmaster at a big frickin' company - But I am only 14, so I hope they are not mean to me
    I am a big lord of the mighty Sith - But unfortunately, the force is not with me
    I know, I could rule the world - But sometimes I cry into my pillow, because I can't get Dream weaver or Photo shop or A life to work.

So, who of you Adluts knows the solution to my christmans quiz ??
    congats to all who know ...

Who am I ??

I am a big programmer and all - But I can't get rollovers to work
    I run a big famous software company - But my mommy won't let me use the computer
    I travel the world, all the time - But I can't write a sentence without errors
    I ask for advice - But I flame those who respond
    I like to whine for help - But I think it's a crappy place because I really get some
    I am showing MY NEW COOL SITE to everybody - But it's my friends site and it's no site at all
    I am a big frickin' Webmaster at a big frickin' company - But I am only 14, so I hope they are not mean to me
    I am a big lord of the mighty Sith - But unfortunately, the force is not with me
    I know, I could rule the world - But sometimes I cry into my pillow, because I can't get Dream weaver or Photo shop or A life to work.

So, who of you Adluts knows the solution to my christmans quiz ??
    congats to all who know ...

Wizaerd Guest

Do we get a prize??

Uh, is it Fontman? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

http://www.gwpriester.com/flag.gif

I might get flamed again for speaking my opinion..

does the first name start with "r"

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

------------------------
    I live in my own little world, but it's ok.... they know me here.

Bill Blum

Good riddle Wolfgang...

Nothing more has to be said.

DF
    Explore the possibilities ! Blender 3D !

Wolfgang,

Giving the kid a hard time in response to yet another less-than-stellar thread he's started is one thing (I've done it)... but to initiate a thread in this forum that does nothing more than poke fun at him is another.

Think about it.

.joroho.
    Wise men still seek Him.

joroho,

RA wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Well, This site is CRAP. Come on ! they are not talking graphics but getting mad cause they will never be a webmaster. I think you guys need to help a bit in bring this site for the dead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and wrote
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Thanx alot for the congats and all. I can tell where this site is going if you guys keep this up.Ha, so much christmans spirit I can tell !<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

also wrote
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>ok, are u guys blind of something ? Check your Res cuse the text is not hard to see at all. thanx for the input(NOT!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

as well wrote
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hey Guys,
    my name is Ross Allen. I have my own Software company and i am 14 years old. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not to mention
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Well, i am a programer also. and i do nto play games anymroe it is a waste of time if you ask me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or maybe
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I kno sounds funny. But evry since i was 8 i wanted my own software company. and well i learned some C++ and took a basic course in computers. I know alot more about computers than most people(not to brag). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how about
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>All right ! i have giving up ! it is way to hard to make a roolover that when it does rollover it chages to the color i want it to be !<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and most of all
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>it is really hard to get on with home work and school and druming and band and youthgroup not that i don't want to but my mom does not like me being on the computer (she hates the thing) anyway. i do try and i will when i get the time. but most of the time i can only be on for about 10 min.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... this could be continued for a while ..

So, I'd like to point out that I did not say anything about him myself, but merely repeated his own words.

And by the way, do you think I could poke any more fun at him than he is already poking by himself ??

Wolfgang

This lad appears to have a problem, and possibly an uncertain future. His comments thus far, and his apparent prediliction for armaments and fantasy suggest to me the ingredients for trouble ahead.
    It all sounds horribly familiar.